The Dutch Law Shop provides legal advice for expats and internationals.
- Got a landlord problem?
- Are you paying too much rent for a tiny flat?
- Is your mobile phone firm ripping you off?
- Has your new television stopped working after a week?
- Do you want to challenge a traffic fine?
- Have you lost your job and want to know your rights?
Or do you just have a simple legal question?
The Dutch Law Shop is here for you and your minor legal issues. We also provide help in cancelling subscriptions, challenging incorrect bills, translating documents, or any other legal issue you might be dealing with. For the smallest of legal questions you can also contact us by phone.
We don’t pretend to know all the answers, so if we can’t help you, we’ll put you in touch with a legal expert who can.
Check out our latest news and views on our blog page: Dutch Law Blog